Free Sharing Thoughts Facebook Status Massages






Sharing Thoughts Facebook Status .


That awesome feeling when you wake up and realize you don`t have to go to school/work

90% of the time I say `BRB` it just means I don`t want to talk to you anymore

That awkward moment when you`re all excited about opening a present, and when you open it, it sucks

That look you give your friends when someone attractive walks in the room

Some people don`t deserve the memories you share with them.

Should I blame love for making me think about that person everyday?

Making up an excuse not to hang out with someone, because you`d rather chill at home.

People are obsessed with the front seat of the car but when you get in a bus, you go straight to the back.

I hate it when somebody says; "you had to be there." It`s like; yeah, I would have been if you invited me.

When I sit down on a field, I automatically start to pull grass out of the ground!!

I think it ’s cute when someone tells you straight up that they like you.

I wanna go to medical school just to be the person who yells "WE`RE LOSING HIM!

Don`t call yourself my true friend when you`re never there for me and I must always be there for you.

To all my haters, remember, its mind over matter: I don`t mind & you don`t matter!

Beauty isn`t measured by the number of likes of your picture on Facebook !

I hate how chocolate immediately melt on my fingers. I mean.. am I that hot? ;)

Giving up is always an option but never my choice.

I`m too young for this shit.

Hi, remember me? I`m the girl you never bothered to say goodbye to.

I love the things you say, and how you never fail to make me smile. and by the end of the night, you’re always on my mind.

Yes, this is a fake smile. Thanks for NOT realizing.

I`m wondering why, most of my friends in facebook are single..where is the love?

I love it how we can look at each other in class and start laughing for no reason :D

I`m mistaken for a flirt when I`m friendly, a bitch when I`m blunt, and shy when I`m quiet. Get to know me before you start assuming things.

I`m not ignoring you, I`m waiting to see if you`ll make an effort...it`s different..

I hate when plans get cancelled at the last minute.

I hate it when you say the right answer multiple times, then someone else says your answer and they get credit.

I try not to look when I know someone is staring at me

It`s really nice how some people can make you smile, just by thinking about them.

Dear future, I`m scared you`ll turn out the way my past did. Sincerely, present.

Whenever you feel like having no one by your side. Remember that you still have me, I`ll be there (:

If you`re going to be fake, just get some imaginary friends. You can do all you want to them, and it won`t affect the world around you. But never, ever fake anything to a real person. Unless you`re a freakin` magician.

Laughing at someone`s joke, not cause it was funny, but because it was JUST SO STUPID!

The Perfect Day: Going to bed with a dream, Waking up with a purpose

I wish people would listen as much as they talk

You can never say exactly WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND if your family members are on your friend-list.

*Ignore incoming call* Next day: "Hey I called you." "Really?! Oh I didn`t get it..."

I think I need glasses, cause I keep seeing alot of people with two faces.

There is nothing I hate more than seeing friendships being ruined over stupid things

I am not a quitter, but sometimes the game just isn`t worth playing anymore.

I hate being ignored by someone I pay the most attention to.

but seriously.. who else secretly wants a Waterproof phone.. so you can text in the shower? :)

Everybody has that one person that they want to hate but cant cause they still love them

Staring at your phone when your half asleep is like looking at a car`s headlights when they`re turned on & you`re drunk.

Oh so now I`m invisible to you? That`s cool. I`ve always wanted a superpower.

It`s too late to apologize. The damage is done.

Coming home happy. Then someone simply RUINS EVERYTHING by yelling at you.

Those moments when all the thoughts you have tried so hard to forget all come rushing back to you.

I wasn`t being mean. I was being honest.

When I`m on my death bed I want my last words to be .... " I left one million dollars in the".

its funny how one bad thing erases any trace of all the good things you’ve done.

Dear haters, I have so much more for you to be mad about. Just be patient.

That moment of joy when you find money in your pocket.

“Who do you like?” ``I don’t know… guess”- Am I the only one that gets pissed off when someone does this?

When I`m bored nobody texts me but when I`m busy my phone blows up

A friend like you is worth a million dollars...So, if you don`t mind,CAN I SELL YOU? :P

The best feeling? Waking up in the middle of the night and realizing you still have hours to sleep..

Everything Seems Louder When People Are Sleeping

When an immature person gets serious you know it`s time to take cover..

The best quote isn`t having the words of the longest or the most beautiful, but the one that best matches our feelings when we read it.

am I the only one whose never seen a Pizza delivery girl..?

I like conversations where I don`t have to think about what to say. It just comes naturally.

I got a text! I hope its from...... OH MY GOSH, LEAVE ME ALONE.

I hate it when Two friends whisper right in front of you. And your just standing there like ` Well then`

Goodbye is the last thing I wanna hear from you.

My Sleeping Pattern is officially screwed when school starts.

We all have that one person... we have disliked since day one.

Yes, I know my jokes are lame. Yes, I still think they`re funny.

If anyone catches me singing in my car, my immediate reaction is to stare at them until it is equally awkward for both of us.

I am so clever that sometimes I don`t understand a single word of what I am saying :)

Last night I wished on a shooting star, I really, really, really hope my wish comes true!!!

Daily needs:⁰90% Internet⁰5% Food⁰3% Air⁰2% Water

Instead of "lol", try "lsimhbiwfefmtalol". Laughing silently in my head because it wasn`t funny enough for me to actually laugh out loud.

I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.

Honestly, I don`t have time to hate people who hate me, because I`m too busy loving people who love me.

I`m multi-talented. I can talk and piss you off at the same time.

Forget what you want, and remember what you deserve.

I have a disease. Its called awesomeness. but don`t worry it`s not contagious!

Me Crazy? The voices in my head think I`m awesome!

The only person in this world I trust is myself. And even he`s questionable at times.

Well, I`ve always believed success is the best revenge.

Have you ever wanted to say something so much but you just couldn`t stop staring?

It`s so hard to trust people now a days. Trust me, proven and tested.

I hope you brought an umbrella....cause its raining cold hard facts up in here

when someone tells me " DON`T LOOK " I automatically look there , no matter what.

I wonder , what goes through your mind, when someone mentions my name to you.

The awkward moment when you check the price tag & sadly, you walk away.

You hate me ? wow !... I didn`t even know you exist... O.o

I hate seeing people upset and not knowing what to do.

When your texting someone and they say, "I`m bored" and you`re thinking, "Bitch, am I not entertaining enough for you?"

I hate when people keep sending me text messages when they know I won`t respond.

The satisfying feeling of making someone laugh really hard.

Listening to someone telling a story and thinking: Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie

you`re sorry ? that`s cool. go write a book about it and let someone who actually cares read it.

Dear Nosy People, if you don`t know what`s going on, just shut up. Sincerely, I don`t need your opinion.

I wanna throw a party with fake alcohol and see how many people act wasted

Saying "Huh" when I heard exactly what you said...

I hate it when people overuse "lol"

Telling your parents something funny, but it turns into a life lesson...


By Unknown
A Short Description about youself







Stay Connected With Us


Share and Spread Share On Facebook +1 This Post Digg This Post Stumble This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Save Tis Post To Delicious Share On Reddit Bookmark On Technorati


Related Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Loading comments...

0 comments :

Absurd SMS Adult SMS Advice SMS Angry SMS Animal Facebook Status Animal SMS Anniversary SMS April Fool SMS Best Facebook Status Best Friend SMS Best wishes Best wishes SMS Bible SMS Blonde SMS Jokes Break Up SMS Christmas SMS clever facebook status Clinton SMS Jokes Come Backs SMS Computer Facebook Status Computer SMS Congratulation SMS Cool Facebook Status Cool SMS Cool SMS Jokes Crude SMS Jokes Cute Facebook Status Cute SMS Daring SMS Decent sms Dirty SMS Diwali SMS Doctor sms Doctors Day SMS Double Meaning SMS Dream SMS Easter SMS Eid Mubarak SMS Election sms Engagement Sms Exam SMS Facebook related Status Facebook Status Facebook Status Messages Fathers Day Flirt sms Flirt SMS Messages Food Sms Friends Facebook Status Friendship Day SMS Friendship sms Friendship SMS Quotes Funniest Facebook Status Funny sms Funny sms Jokes Funny SMS Phrases Game Facebook Status Ganesh Chaturthi sms General Sms Jokes Girls Facebook Status Good Evening SMS Good Facebook Status Good Luck Good luck SMS Good Luck sms massages Good Morning Good Morning SMS Good Night Good Night SMS Good Quotation sms Great Facebook Status Greetings SMS Happy Birthday SMS Happy New Year SMS Health Facebook Status Hilarious Facebook Status Holy sms Indecent sms Jokes Independence Day sms Insults SMS International Facebook Status Is Facebook Status Islamic sms Joke SMS Kid Facebook Status Kiss Sms Language of Love Liners sms Lines sms Love Facebook Status love Jokes SMS Love SMS Love SMS Poems Love sms Quotes Mama sms jokes Marriage sms Medical sms Men Facebook Status Miscellaneous sms Misleading sms Miss You Sms Money Facebook Status Mothers Day sms Motivational sms Movies and TV Facebook Status Music Facebook Status Naughty sms News Facebook Status News Flash sms Non Rhyming sms Nursery SMS Jokes pickup Facebook Status Poetry Sms Police sms pop Culture Status Profundities sms Put Downs sms Puzzle SMS Quotes sms massage Rakhi sms Raksha Bandhan sms Ramadan sms Relationship Facebook Status Republic Day sms Riddle sms Romantic sms Rude sms Santa Banta sms Sardar SMS Jokes School Facebook Status School SMS Jokes Silly Facebook Status Silly SMS Smile SMS Smoking SMS SMS Poems SMS Shayari Sorry SMS Story SMS Sweet SMS Massage Symbols Status Teachers Day SMS Telugu Love SMS Telugu SMS Telugu SMS Jokes Top Facebook Status True Love SMS Twitter Facebook Status TXT and SMS Ugadi SMS Urdu SMS Valentines Day SMS Weekend SMS Well Soon SMS What If SMS Wife SMS Wisdom SMS Wise SMS Wish SMS Women Day SMS Work Facebook Status World Play Wrong Person SMS You SMS