Free Rakhi sms or Raksha Bandhan sms massages for Indian!






Free Rakhi SMS or Raksha Bandhan sms


Never ever thought we will not be together this day. I am really missing you very much. The Rakhi you send is very good, it’s looking great on my wrist. I just pray that we will be together on every Rakhi from next year. May God bless you with lot of happiness, love and success. Take care. Missing You

I waited long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.

“God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you're ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do.”

Your love makes me feel proud. And on this day I want to shout it out loud. Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.

I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.

You are so cute, darling and adorable.. Can’t help forming a relationship with you… Please Accept me As your Dearest and Sweetest Behna Happy Raksha Bandhan

I wish u “HAPPY RAKHI” and I pray to God for ur prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, may ur all dreams come true. My best wishes will always be with you and I wish that u’ll always shower your blessings on me.

“Those are the same stars, and that is the same moon, That look down upon your brothers and sisters, and which they see as they look up to them, though they are ever so far away from us, and each other.”

I am sure you are not going to tie Rakhi for me this year and forever. But let me tell you this. You are my sweetest little sis though we are not blood related.

Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.

Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself: You mean the world to me. Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.

Sister is someone who is caring and sharing. Sister can understand things you never said. She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone. I love my sister.

You know that you are the most precious stone in the collection of my secret treasure.. Wishing you very Happy Rakhi and best of luck for every thing.

Do U know that, Fun as a triple scoops, Sweet as chocolates, Bright & cheerful as flowers, Its U May your wishes come true, And may each of your days be filled with, Joy & smiles too! “HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN”

I wait for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.

Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don't make distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.

“You never say no, you never say thats impossible and you never say you can't. That's my bro, a superman who make things possible and who make paths smoother. I love you Bro.”

“Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.”

I want 2 tell u, during the times when we fought, my love was in a different mood. Happy Raksha Bandhan sweety!

If I can choose my brother in next life, it’ll b u (if u gift me a Mercedes Benz 2morrow). :) Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan.

“Sisters share the scent and smells… the feel of a common childhood.”

I long for the day through the year that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi on my wrist and pray for my well being. Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.

May this auspicious occasion bring you all the prosperity and good luck in your way of life . Happy Rakshabandhan to you…


By Unknown
A Short Description about youself







Stay Connected With Us


Share and Spread Share On Facebook +1 This Post Digg This Post Stumble This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Save Tis Post To Delicious Share On Reddit Bookmark On Technorati


Related Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Any feedback, questions or ideas are always welcome. In case you are posting Code ,then first escape it using Postify and then paste it in the comments

1 comments :

Absurd SMS Adult SMS Advice SMS Angry SMS Animal Facebook Status Animal SMS Anniversary SMS April Fool SMS Best Facebook Status Best Friend SMS Best wishes Best wishes SMS Bible SMS Blonde SMS Jokes Break Up SMS Christmas SMS clever facebook status Clinton SMS Jokes Come Backs SMS Computer Facebook Status Computer SMS Congratulation SMS Cool Facebook Status Cool SMS Cool SMS Jokes Crude SMS Jokes Cute Facebook Status Cute SMS Daring SMS Decent sms Dirty SMS Diwali SMS Doctor sms Doctors Day SMS Double Meaning SMS Dream SMS Easter SMS Eid Mubarak SMS Election sms Engagement Sms Exam SMS Facebook related Status Facebook Status Facebook Status Messages Fathers Day Flirt sms Flirt SMS Messages Food Sms Friends Facebook Status Friendship Day SMS Friendship sms Friendship SMS Quotes Funniest Facebook Status Funny sms Funny sms Jokes Funny SMS Phrases Game Facebook Status Ganesh Chaturthi sms General Sms Jokes Girls Facebook Status Good Evening SMS Good Facebook Status Good Luck Good luck SMS Good Luck sms massages Good Morning Good Morning SMS Good Night Good Night SMS Good Quotation sms Great Facebook Status Greetings SMS Happy Birthday SMS Happy New Year SMS Health Facebook Status Hilarious Facebook Status Holy sms Indecent sms Jokes Independence Day sms Insults SMS International Facebook Status Is Facebook Status Islamic sms Joke SMS Kid Facebook Status Kiss Sms Language of Love Liners sms Lines sms Love Facebook Status love Jokes SMS Love SMS Love SMS Poems Love sms Quotes Mama sms jokes Marriage sms Medical sms Men Facebook Status Miscellaneous sms Misleading sms Miss You Sms Money Facebook Status Mothers Day sms Motivational sms Movies and TV Facebook Status Music Facebook Status Naughty sms News Facebook Status News Flash sms Non Rhyming sms Nursery SMS Jokes pickup Facebook Status Poetry Sms Police sms pop Culture Status Profundities sms Put Downs sms Puzzle SMS Quotes sms massage Rakhi sms Raksha Bandhan sms Ramadan sms Relationship Facebook Status Republic Day sms Riddle sms Romantic sms Rude sms Santa Banta sms Sardar SMS Jokes School Facebook Status School SMS Jokes Silly Facebook Status Silly SMS Smile SMS Smoking SMS SMS Poems SMS Shayari Sorry SMS Story SMS Sweet SMS Massage Symbols Status Teachers Day SMS Telugu Love SMS Telugu SMS Telugu SMS Jokes Top Facebook Status True Love SMS Twitter Facebook Status TXT and SMS Ugadi SMS Urdu SMS Valentines Day SMS Weekend SMS Well Soon SMS What If SMS Wife SMS Wisdom SMS Wise SMS Wish SMS Women Day SMS Work Facebook Status World Play Wrong Person SMS You SMS