Free pickup Facebook Status massages








I need someone really bad, are you really bad?? :-)

while waiting for the right person, have fun with the wrong one.

That smile a girl gives you after you made eye contact for 3 seconds!

If girl talk sweetly she is friendly, if boy talks sweetly he is a flirt

I am thinking of learning French, I think French Kiss is the best way to start things

Is your name Summer...? `Cause you are as hot as hell...!

Your heart is like a cake. You have everything but me. Cos I`m your secret ingredient ♥

♥ 100 % Single =) ♥

Apart from being sexy, what do you do for a living?

I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

You know my name. Not my game.

Happy Single Awareness Day

I know they all look so good from a distance but I tell you, I`m the one.

I thought algebra was hard to get, but then I met you.

You wanna know whos amazing & got the cutest smile ever? Read the first word again :)

Wanted by MANY... Taken by NONE... Looking at SOME... Waiting for ONE

I`m single. I`m happy. But I do need somebody to love!

I don`t flirt. Its called being nice with string attached :-)

I am wanted by many. I am looking at some, I am taken by none but I am waiting for the one.

You have two options, Be mine or make me yours see I am giving you two choices!!!

I feel bad for everyone that isn`t dating me.

Stop waiting for the right person to come into your life. Be the right person to come to someone`s life.

They say when penguins find their mate, they stay together for the rest of their lives ♥...will you be my penguin?

I`m not single and I`m not taken. I`m simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart

For every girl with a broken heart, there`s a guy with a glue gun.

I was going to give you a dirty look, but it seems you already have one.

Let`s flip a coin. If heads your mine, if tails, let`s flip again.

I like you, you like me- why exactly are we not together again?

I have a pen, you have a phone number… think of the possibilities.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again??? :)

You like sleeping? Me too! We should do it together sometime.

Are you a parking ticket, because you have got fine written all over you!

Every single female thinks she can change a player, but the truth is, it`s not the player that needs to change, it`s the women. Because every player is on a mission to find that one girl that makes him lose his desire to play.

Hey Baby, You Wanna Come Over To Myspace & Twitter My Yahoo Till I Google All Over Your Facebook?

Wanted: Friend with benefits. Benefits are as follows: HONEST, LOYAL, MATURE. . . p.s. HELPS IF YOU`RE HOT.

met a beautiful girl at the bar and asked if I could buy her a drink. "I have a boyfriend." She answered. Without skipping a beat I said, "I have a goldfish." Confused, she said, "What?"...To which I replied, "Sorry. I thought we were talking about shit that doesn`t matter"

You are a 9.999. Well, you`d be a perfect 10 if you were with me

I think even if I never met you; I would still miss you.

When someone is flirting with you.. Please cooperate.

You`ve got the cutest smile, eyes that shine like the stars and words that could brighten up anybody’s day.

You caught me staring, but I caught you staring back.

My Future Wife will LOVE how I seduce her. She has NO idea what she is in for..

is looking for a meaningful overnight relationship

We have so much in common. You want to travel,I want you to go .

Like this status if you think I’m cute. Comment if we have had good memories together. Poke me if you’ve ever wanted to date me.

Is the one thing women love more than a sale!

I really want to talk to you, I just don`t know what to say...

I`m the girl your ex will hate, your mother will love, and the one you`ll want to be with forever .

Technically, I`m single. But my heart is taken by someone I can`t call my own

Hey I just realized this, but you look alot like my next girlfriend.

I`m sorry, were you talking to me? Her: No. Well then, please start.

You must be in a wrong place - the Miss Universe contest is over there.

is single...and you`re going to have to be freakin` awesome to change that!!

Let`s flip a coin to determine our future. Tails; we`ll be together. Heads; we`ll flip again.

I`m not single, I`m "Riding Solo."

Girls are like potatoe chips, you cant just have one.

There Must Be Something Wrong With My Eyes, I Can`t Take Them Off You

Sometimes, "I`m single" means "I`m drama free" "less stressed" and "I refuse to settle for less."

Is still single... but thinking about someone on my Facebook friend list

I gave the waitress a napkin with my phone number in Roman numerals. If she can decipher it, she deserves it. :)

Hi, I`m Mr. Right. Someone said you were looking for me.

When I saw your smile for the first time I thought I was in paradise.

If you`re searching for someone to be loved, find me. I`m the one for you.

Dear Someone, probably I`m no one for you, but definitely, you`re my world. Sincerely, your secret admirer.

I think I`m gonna take a hot shower. It`s like a normal shower but with me in it.

You see my friend over there? He wants to know if YOU think I`M cute

See how her arms are folded across her chest? Boy, she`s literally holding herself together all because of you.

Yes I am single, no you don`t have a chance.

Don’t flatter yourself. I was looking at your friend.

Oh, I see you`re playing hard to get. I`m gonna play walk away.

Unplanned moments are always better then the planned ones!

You breathe oxygen? wow! we have so much in common ♥

Everybody`s online, except the one you actually want.

Smile, it’s the second best thing you can do with your lips.

Guy: I have two words Girl: What are they? Guy: I love you. Girl: But that`s three words.. Guy: no, because you and I count as one.

``Are you free tomorrow?`` No, i’m expensive.

Could you please step away from the bar? You`re melting all the ice.

If beauty were time, you would be an eternity.

Always single, never alone! :)

If you don`t like my rules, then don`t play my game.

Yeah you know you like me.. You can`t hide it. I can see it in the way you tease me ;)

☐ Single ☐ Taken ☑ None of your concern

I like being single. I`m always there when I need me.

A player might take an occasional timeout, but he`ll always return to the game.

Dedicated to each and every pretty girl out there - Whenever i am flirting with you, please co-operate :-)


By Unknown
A Short Description about youself







Stay Connected With Us


Share and Spread Share On Facebook +1 This Post Digg This Post Stumble This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Save Tis Post To Delicious Share On Reddit Bookmark On Technorati


Related Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Loading comments...

0 comments :

Absurd SMS Adult SMS Advice SMS Angry SMS Animal Facebook Status Animal SMS Anniversary SMS April Fool SMS Best Facebook Status Best Friend SMS Best wishes Best wishes SMS Bible SMS Blonde SMS Jokes Break Up SMS Christmas SMS clever facebook status Clinton SMS Jokes Come Backs SMS Computer Facebook Status Computer SMS Congratulation SMS Cool Facebook Status Cool SMS Cool SMS Jokes Crude SMS Jokes Cute Facebook Status Cute SMS Daring SMS Decent sms Dirty SMS Diwali SMS Doctor sms Doctors Day SMS Double Meaning SMS Dream SMS Easter SMS Eid Mubarak SMS Election sms Engagement Sms Exam SMS Facebook related Status Facebook Status Facebook Status Messages Fathers Day Flirt sms Flirt SMS Messages Food Sms Friends Facebook Status Friendship Day SMS Friendship sms Friendship SMS Quotes Funniest Facebook Status Funny sms Funny sms Jokes Funny SMS Phrases Game Facebook Status Ganesh Chaturthi sms General Sms Jokes Girls Facebook Status Good Evening SMS Good Facebook Status Good Luck Good luck SMS Good Luck sms massages Good Morning Good Morning SMS Good Night Good Night SMS Good Quotation sms Great Facebook Status Greetings SMS Happy Birthday SMS Happy New Year SMS Health Facebook Status Hilarious Facebook Status Holy sms Indecent sms Jokes Independence Day sms Insults SMS International Facebook Status Is Facebook Status Islamic sms Joke SMS Kid Facebook Status Kiss Sms Language of Love Liners sms Lines sms Love Facebook Status love Jokes SMS Love SMS Love SMS Poems Love sms Quotes Mama sms jokes Marriage sms Medical sms Men Facebook Status Miscellaneous sms Misleading sms Miss You Sms Money Facebook Status Mothers Day sms Motivational sms Movies and TV Facebook Status Music Facebook Status Naughty sms News Facebook Status News Flash sms Non Rhyming sms Nursery SMS Jokes pickup Facebook Status Poetry Sms Police sms pop Culture Status Profundities sms Put Downs sms Puzzle SMS Quotes sms massage Rakhi sms Raksha Bandhan sms Ramadan sms Relationship Facebook Status Republic Day sms Riddle sms Romantic sms Rude sms Santa Banta sms Sardar SMS Jokes School Facebook Status School SMS Jokes Silly Facebook Status Silly SMS Smile SMS Smoking SMS SMS Poems SMS Shayari Sorry SMS Story SMS Sweet SMS Massage Symbols Status Teachers Day SMS Telugu Love SMS Telugu SMS Telugu SMS Jokes Top Facebook Status True Love SMS Twitter Facebook Status TXT and SMS Ugadi SMS Urdu SMS Valentines Day SMS Weekend SMS Well Soon SMS What If SMS Wife SMS Wisdom SMS Wise SMS Wish SMS Women Day SMS Work Facebook Status World Play Wrong Person SMS You SMS