Free most popular Romantic sms massages 2








U may miss me U may ignore me U may even forget me But one day if u wanna c me Dont search, just c ur shadow i wil be thr...Trust Me!!

It is the Mayuri which dances when it rains, It is the Koyal which sings when Autumn comes, It is my Heart which does both when your thought comes to my mind.

Ur precious love has turned my life completely around, I feel lik Im wlaking but my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!!

Don’t ever worry about what you are to me, because you will never be anything less than my world.

Ur d angel who I cherish so dearly in tis heart of mine, d 1 who makes my day brighter, by making my whole world shine..!

I have a simple calculation on how long we will be together. Count the stars in heaven and sand on shore multiplied by the heartbeats = forever!

I dream about you evey night I shiver when your in sight I long to hold you close n tight I wanna be there with all my might I m just hoping I'm the girl whos right

Smile in Pleasure Smile in Pain Smile when trouble pours like Rain Smile when sum1 Hurts U Smile becoz SOMEONE still Loves to see u Smiling!!

I wonder if you know, How special you are, I wonder if you know, How precious you are, I wonder if you know, How lucky i am, To have you in my life, I love you so much.

I'll stand here 4ever, If 4ever's what it takes, because u r my 4ever, and 4ever always waits.....

Whenever I look at my palm, I wonder which of those tiny cute cross lines made me so lucky to meet a sweet person like you Good Morning…

My past says u met me My future says u wil care 4 me My present says u wil understand me But my heart says u wil Always Remember ME!

I made a list of Special people in My Life with a Pencil, When your name comes, I decided to use a permanent Marker. Bcoz I want to keep you in My life forever.

Red or white short or tall wrapped in silver not wrapped at all under covers inside a box shapes & sizes love comes in lots.

Nothing to say. Nothing to write. Nothing to send. But I believe that, you will listen, read & receive my feelings in the silence too.

No shadows 2 depress u only joys 2 surround u many friends 2 luv u God himself 2 bless u These r my wishes 4 u, for today, tommorrow & everyday

A day may start or end without a message from me, but believe me it won’t start or end without me thinking of you..See! I just did. Take care.

C.L.I.C.K. means : C= cant live without u L= love u I= i miss u C= care about u K= kiss from my heart 2 u So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.

Heart may forget to beat Eyes may forget to blink Blood may forget to flow But I cant forget you to love Because you are something special in my life!

Don't go for looks, they can deceive Don't go for wealth even that fades away.

Go for sum1 who makes u smile becoz only a smile makes a dark day seem bright..

If someone would ask me what a beautiful life means, I would lean my head on your shoulder and hold you close to me and answer with a smile: “Like this!”

My cell phone is waiting for your call inbox waiting for your SMS call register waiting for your miscall my heart waiting for your friendship

When i look at you, i cannot deny there is God, cause only God could have created some one as wonderful n beautiful as you

You say you love me & want to hold me tight, Those words run through my head day & night, I dreamed you held me & made me see, That forever together we would be!

If i reached for your hand , will u hold it ? If i hold out my arms, will u hug me ? If i go for your lips, will u kiss me ? If i capture ur heart , will u love me ??

Life spent with someone for a lifetime may be meaningless, But a few moments spent with someone who really loves U, Means more than a life itself!

As days go by, my feelings get stronger, To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer. Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true, Day & Night my thought r of U..

A candle may melt and it’s fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart

Q:Wat is luv? * * * * A:Luv is wen sum1 breaks ur heart n d most amazing thing is tat u still luv them wid every broken piece...!

Let all my smile be yours All your tears be mine, Let all my happiness be yours All your sadness be mine, Let the whole world be yours, Only you be mine

Relation is what I share with you. Success is what I pray for you. Happiness is what I wish for you. But remember is what I need from you. Your Sweet Heart.

Memories r treasured no1 can steal. Parting is heartache no1 can heal. Sum'll 4get u wen ur gone but i'll remember u no matter how long..

Let all my smile be yours All your tears be mine, Let all my happiness be yours All your sadness be mine, Let the whole world be yours, Only you be mine

I m on a mission: Misson 2 avoid u, 2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u, 2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u, in short.... MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

world is mine BUT Universe is yours. Star is mine BUT Galaxy is yours. Mars is mine BUT Planets are yours. You are mine BUT I am yours.

D smallest word is I, the sweetest word is LOVE and the dearest person in the world is U. tats y I Love You..:)

aRe YoUr LeGs TiReD? CoZ yoU’Ve BeEin RuNNiNg ThRoUgH My MiNd aLL DaY LoNg!




By Unknown
A Short Description about youself







Stay Connected With Us


Share and Spread Share On Facebook +1 This Post Digg This Post Stumble This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Save Tis Post To Delicious Share On Reddit Bookmark On Technorati


Related Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Loading comments...

0 comments :

Absurd SMS Adult SMS Advice SMS Angry SMS Animal Facebook Status Animal SMS Anniversary SMS April Fool SMS Best Facebook Status Best Friend SMS Best wishes Best wishes SMS Bible SMS Blonde SMS Jokes Break Up SMS Christmas SMS clever facebook status Clinton SMS Jokes Come Backs SMS Computer Facebook Status Computer SMS Congratulation SMS Cool Facebook Status Cool SMS Cool SMS Jokes Crude SMS Jokes Cute Facebook Status Cute SMS Daring SMS Decent sms Dirty SMS Diwali SMS Doctor sms Doctors Day SMS Double Meaning SMS Dream SMS Easter SMS Eid Mubarak SMS Election sms Engagement Sms Exam SMS Facebook related Status Facebook Status Facebook Status Messages Fathers Day Flirt sms Flirt SMS Messages Food Sms Friends Facebook Status Friendship Day SMS Friendship sms Friendship SMS Quotes Funniest Facebook Status Funny sms Funny sms Jokes Funny SMS Phrases Game Facebook Status Ganesh Chaturthi sms General Sms Jokes Girls Facebook Status Good Evening SMS Good Facebook Status Good Luck Good luck SMS Good Luck sms massages Good Morning Good Morning SMS Good Night Good Night SMS Good Quotation sms Great Facebook Status Greetings SMS Happy Birthday SMS Happy New Year SMS Health Facebook Status Hilarious Facebook Status Holy sms Indecent sms Jokes Independence Day sms Insults SMS International Facebook Status Is Facebook Status Islamic sms Joke SMS Kid Facebook Status Kiss Sms Language of Love Liners sms Lines sms Love Facebook Status love Jokes SMS Love SMS Love SMS Poems Love sms Quotes Mama sms jokes Marriage sms Medical sms Men Facebook Status Miscellaneous sms Misleading sms Miss You Sms Money Facebook Status Mothers Day sms Motivational sms Movies and TV Facebook Status Music Facebook Status Naughty sms News Facebook Status News Flash sms Non Rhyming sms Nursery SMS Jokes pickup Facebook Status Poetry Sms Police sms pop Culture Status Profundities sms Put Downs sms Puzzle SMS Quotes sms massage Rakhi sms Raksha Bandhan sms Ramadan sms Relationship Facebook Status Republic Day sms Riddle sms Romantic sms Rude sms Santa Banta sms Sardar SMS Jokes School Facebook Status School SMS Jokes Silly Facebook Status Silly SMS Smile SMS Smoking SMS SMS Poems SMS Shayari Sorry SMS Story SMS Sweet SMS Massage Symbols Status Teachers Day SMS Telugu Love SMS Telugu SMS Telugu SMS Jokes Top Facebook Status True Love SMS Twitter Facebook Status TXT and SMS Ugadi SMS Urdu SMS Valentines Day SMS Weekend SMS Well Soon SMS What If SMS Wife SMS Wisdom SMS Wise SMS Wish SMS Women Day SMS Work Facebook Status World Play Wrong Person SMS You SMS