Free Happy Birthday SMS Messages 2







Life is very short, So enjoy every moment, Don’t lose your confidence Go always ahead. Happy Birthday

Because you mean so much to me, I celebrate your birth. Sharing time and space with you, Rings my bell for all it’s worth.

Whenever your birthday rolls around, I contemplate once more, How happy I am that you were born; The thought makes my heart soar. I wish your birthdays happened more

Sun likes the Sunday Moon likes the Monday But I like one day That’s your birthday

Let the GOD decorate each GOLDEN RAY OF THE SUN reaching u with wishes of Success, Happiness and prosperity 4 U, Wish you a super duper happy birthday.

In my past life, god said a gem is going to be born on (date) and i give u a boon that u get to be this beautiful gem"s friend...couldnt ask for anything more but thank the god for giving me a friend like u...happy birthday and dont forget that someone somewhere is wishing for ur happiness on every falling star."

A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B"DAy

For the world, its just another day, But for me today is the best day of the year! . . . . Happy Birthday my love.

May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you have Gods best in everything. Wishing u a Happy Birthday

Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remember me when u certainly make it a big affair and when you do hold a party… I bet you will be the one who would care to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!

Congratulations to you, my old friend, Birthday wishes to you, I do send. You look good for your age, I could say, But you look good to me any day. When I look in the mirror, I sigh, ‘Cause I know the mirror doesn’t lie. You’re aging like me, so you surely can see That you’re getting to be an old guy.

Some people give the gift of peace and tranquility to every life they touch. They are always who they really are. They are blessedly reliable, dependably good, predictably pleasant, loved and treasured by all who know them. You are one of those people. You are a gift of peace and tranquil

As we observe your birthday now, Your cake and gifts don’t matter much. These common things aren’t really you, Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who Brings happiness to everyone, Someone who gives more than she gets, And fills our lives with joy and fun. So Happy Birthday, and many more! We hope you make it to a hundred and two, Because we cannot even dream What life would be like without you.

my plane was crashed but i m ok, my car was stolen yesterday, i missed the bus,& my mobile’s battry was also verylow, thats y i can’t get u yesterday, plz 4giv me & HAPPY BLATED B’DAY 2 U

A Birthday is A Million Moments, Each holding A Promise Of Fulfillment Of UR Dreams, & ACCOMPLISHMENTS Of Some Special Plans.. Wish U A Very Happy B'DAy

wishing u a day soft as silk..... white as milk..... sweet as honey&full of money. may all ur dreams come true.... HAPPY BIRTH DAY

Its a nice feeling when you know that someone likes you, someone thinks about you, someone needs you;but it feels much better when you know that someone never ever forgets your birthday."HAPPY BIRTHDAY".

Wish you a very happy birthday May life lead you 2 great happiness success and hope dat all your wishes comes true! enjoy your day.

Wish you a many many happy returns of the day. May God bless you with health, wealth and prosperity in your life.

If kisses were rain, I would send u showers, If fun was time, i’d send u hours, If u needed a friend, i’d send u me! *Happy Birthday To You Sweetheart*

Sending birthday blessings Filled with love and peace and joy Wishing sweetest things happen Right before your eyes !

I Didn’t Forget Your Birthday, I’m Just Fashionably Late. I’m So Sorry I Missed Your Birthday, I Hope That You Had A Wonderful Day. I May Have Forgotten Your Birthday, But I Didn’t Forget About You! I Didn’t Forget About Your Birthday; I Just Wanted To Help Prolong The Celebration.

One day sky was crying. I ask him why are you crying today. He told me i have lost my beautiful star. It was a day when you were born. “HAPPY BIRTHDAY”

Birthday a day that day. this day. brilliant day. shiny day. cool day. bloomy day. rainy day. oh yar leave it. i just want to say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

A lovely 'birthday princess' with such enchanting ways deserves the royal treatment on her special day of days! May Your Every Birthday Wish Come True!

Your birthday is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remember me when u certainly make it a big affair, and when you do hold a party… I bet you will be the one who would care to make ur special day a costly affair…!! Belated Happy Birthday

Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you can”t change it, Forget about your future, you cant predict it. Just think about present, you can handle it. Enjoy presents every moment & be happy…. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U….!

No archies card to give, No sweet flowers to send, No cute graphics to forward, just a CARING heart with lovely saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY

¡Ts ALways A TrEAt t0 W¡Sh HaPPy B¡RtHdaY T0 S0mE0Ne s0 swEEEEEt. . . . "haPPy b¡RThday"

The Old Believe Everything; The Middle Aged Suspect Everything: The Young Know Everything. HAPPY BIRTHDAY

A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.

In soft gleaming night of stars, May all your dreams come true. May every star of every night, Bring love and joy to you. Happy Birthday to you.



By Unknown
A Short Description about youself







Stay Connected With Us


Share and Spread Share On Facebook +1 This Post Digg This Post Stumble This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Tweet This Post Save Tis Post To Delicious Share On Reddit Bookmark On Technorati


Related Articles

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

Loading comments...

0 comments :

Absurd SMS Adult SMS Advice SMS Angry SMS Animal Facebook Status Animal SMS Anniversary SMS April Fool SMS Best Facebook Status Best Friend SMS Best wishes Best wishes SMS Bible SMS Blonde SMS Jokes Break Up SMS Christmas SMS clever facebook status Clinton SMS Jokes Come Backs SMS Computer Facebook Status Computer SMS Congratulation SMS Cool Facebook Status Cool SMS Cool SMS Jokes Crude SMS Jokes Cute Facebook Status Cute SMS Daring SMS Decent sms Dirty SMS Diwali SMS Doctor sms Doctors Day SMS Double Meaning SMS Dream SMS Easter SMS Eid Mubarak SMS Election sms Engagement Sms Exam SMS Facebook related Status Facebook Status Facebook Status Messages Fathers Day Flirt sms Flirt SMS Messages Food Sms Friends Facebook Status Friendship Day SMS Friendship sms Friendship SMS Quotes Funniest Facebook Status Funny sms Funny sms Jokes Funny SMS Phrases Game Facebook Status Ganesh Chaturthi sms General Sms Jokes Girls Facebook Status Good Evening SMS Good Facebook Status Good Luck Good luck SMS Good Luck sms massages Good Morning Good Morning SMS Good Night Good Night SMS Good Quotation sms Great Facebook Status Greetings SMS Happy Birthday SMS Happy New Year SMS Health Facebook Status Hilarious Facebook Status Holy sms Indecent sms Jokes Independence Day sms Insults SMS International Facebook Status Is Facebook Status Islamic sms Joke SMS Kid Facebook Status Kiss Sms Language of Love Liners sms Lines sms Love Facebook Status love Jokes SMS Love SMS Love SMS Poems Love sms Quotes Mama sms jokes Marriage sms Medical sms Men Facebook Status Miscellaneous sms Misleading sms Miss You Sms Money Facebook Status Mothers Day sms Motivational sms Movies and TV Facebook Status Music Facebook Status Naughty sms News Facebook Status News Flash sms Non Rhyming sms Nursery SMS Jokes pickup Facebook Status Poetry Sms Police sms pop Culture Status Profundities sms Put Downs sms Puzzle SMS Quotes sms massage Rakhi sms Raksha Bandhan sms Ramadan sms Relationship Facebook Status Republic Day sms Riddle sms Romantic sms Rude sms Santa Banta sms Sardar SMS Jokes School Facebook Status School SMS Jokes Silly Facebook Status Silly SMS Smile SMS Smoking SMS SMS Poems SMS Shayari Sorry SMS Story SMS Sweet SMS Massage Symbols Status Teachers Day SMS Telugu Love SMS Telugu SMS Telugu SMS Jokes Top Facebook Status True Love SMS Twitter Facebook Status TXT and SMS Ugadi SMS Urdu SMS Valentines Day SMS Weekend SMS Well Soon SMS What If SMS Wife SMS Wisdom SMS Wise SMS Wish SMS Women Day SMS Work Facebook Status World Play Wrong Person SMS You SMS